Friday, September 30, 2022 | Back issues
Courthouse News Service Courthouse News Service

Tot’s Exposure to Used Condom Is Serious Harm

A woman whose 2-year-old son swallowed a used condom left in a hotel room can sue the hotel operator for the emotional pain of witnessing his "near fatal" choking, a New Jersey judge has ruled in a first-of-its-kind decision. more

Read the Top 8

Sign up for the Top 8, a roundup of the day's top stories delivered directly to your inbox Monday through Friday.

Loading
Loading...