The Worm Turns On Crab House

     CHICAGO (CN) – A man says he excreted a 9-foot-long tapeworm after eating undercooked salmon at Shaw’s Crab House. The man says he ate fish only at Shaw’s Crab House in the months before he became violently ill and then passed the diphyllobothrium latum, the only source of which is undercooked fish.




     Anthony Franz also sued the restaurant’s corporate parents, Just B Claws and Lettuce Entertain You Enterprises, in Cook County Court.
     He is represented by Gregory Leiter of Joliet.

%d bloggers like this: