Romanian Dies from Wounds in Nice Attack

     NICE, France (AP) — Romania’s foreign ministry says a Romanian man has died of wounds sustained in the Bastille Day truck attack in Nice.
     The ministry said French authorities on Tuesday confirmed the man’s death. He had previously been declared missing. No further details were provided.
     The ministry said the man’s wife and seven-year-old boy who were also wounded in the July 14 attack were doing well at a hospital in Nice and receiving help from the Romanian consulate in Marseille.
     Romanian President Klaus Iohannis sent his condolences and said the country would remain “together with our European and international partners in the fight against terrorism.”

%d bloggers like this: