Friday, January 27, 2023 | Back issues
Courthouse News Service Courthouse News Service

Food Poisonings

A man says his wife died of e. coli poisoning she got from meat purchased at Kroger, in Franklin County Court, Columbus, Ohio.

A woman says she became seriously ill after eating Nestle Toll House cookie dough contaminated with e. coli, in Cuyahoga County Court, Cleveland.

Read the Top 8

Sign up for the Top 8, a roundup of the day's top stories delivered directly to your inbox Monday through Friday.

Loading
Loading...