Ants Were Dead,|But Man Got Sick

     WEST PALM BEACH (CN) – A man claims in court that he got sick because a pest control service sprayed the wrong chemical in his car to get rid of ants.



     Jeffrey Kotzen sued Hulett Environmental Services in Palm Beach County Court.
     He claims Hulette used a neonicotinoid insecticide inside his car to treat an ant infestation. Kotzen claims Hulette used the wrong insecticides and improperly applied them in violation of the industry standards and basic common sense.
     He claims Hulette negligently used improper chemicals in a confined space, failed to ventilate the vehicle after spraying it, failed to follow the chemical manufacturer’s instruction, and that all of that subjected him to injuries and medical expenses.
     Kotzen is represented by William Williams with Lytal, Reiter, Smith, Ivey & Fronrath.

%d bloggers like this: