CHICAGO (CN) - A guest claims the Seneca Hotel's bathroom hair dryer exploded as she used it, blowing her against the door, blowing the socket off the wall, sending one of her arms into spasms, burning her, and injuring her entire body. She says that when she complained to the manager, he told her, "Well, you know, these things do happen."
Linda Syron says she missed more than a week of work, still has spasms in her arm, and that her toe and finger were burned by the electric current. She is represented by Delaney Law.
Subscribe to Closing Arguments
Sign up for new weekly newsletter Closing Arguments to get the latest about ongoing trials, major litigation and hot cases and rulings in courthouses around the U.S. and the world.