Updates to our Terms of Use

We are updating our Terms of Use. Please carefully review the updated Terms before proceeding to our website.

Monday, June 24, 2024 | Back issues
Courthouse News Service Courthouse News Service

Liability

A grandmother claims a space heater made by Lakewood Engineering and Manufacturing caused a fire that killed her four grandchildren, in Cook County Court.

A Denny's Restaurant in South Lake Tahoe exploded from a natural gas leak, injuring two workers, after managers ignored reports of the smell of gas in the "days and hours" before the explosion, the workers say in El Dorado County Court, Calif.

Categories / Uncategorized

Subscribe to Closing Arguments

Sign up for new weekly newsletter Closing Arguments to get the latest about ongoing trials, major litigation and hot cases and rulings in courthouses around the U.S. and the world.

Loading...