Updates to our Terms of Use

We are updating our Terms of Use. Please carefully review the updated Terms before proceeding to our website.

Friday, June 21, 2024 | Back issues
Courthouse News Service Courthouse News Service

Liability

A woman's husband and daughter died of carbon monoxide poisoning at the Days Inn in Ocean City, Md., she says in a wrongful death claim against Bay Shore Development Corp, All About Plumbing Inc, Heat Transfer Products Inc., and R.E. Michel Co., in Baltimore Federal Court.

A baby died of asphyxiation, trapped in bedding in a baby cribmade by Simplicity Inc. and sold by Wal-Mart, the girl's parents claim in Greenville, Tenn., Federal Court.

Categories / Uncategorized

Subscribe to Closing Arguments

Sign up for new weekly newsletter Closing Arguments to get the latest about ongoing trials, major litigation and hot cases and rulings in courthouses around the U.S. and the world.

Loading...