Thursday, September 21, 2023
Courthouse News Service
Thursday, September 21, 2023 | Back issues
Courthouse News Service Courthouse News Service

Liability

A 5-year-old girl got salmonella poisoning and osteomyelitis from eating a ConAgra "Banquet" brand pot pie she bought at an HEB grocery store, her family claims in Bexar County Court, San Antonio. She ate it on Oct. 1, 2007 and the USDA warned people not to eat the pies 8 days later, according to the complaint.

Categories / Uncategorized

Read the Top 8

Sign up for the Top 8, a roundup of the day's top stories delivered directly to your inbox Monday through Friday.

Loading...