Updates to our Terms of Use

We are updating our Terms of Use. Please carefully review the updated Terms before proceeding to our website.

Friday, June 21, 2024 | Back issues
Courthouse News Service Courthouse News Service

Hotel Sued Over Boy’s Exposure to Condom

A couple whose 2-year-old son allegedly swallowed the contents of a used condom left in a hotel room have a sympathetic case against the hotel operator for exposing him to a "potentially fatal health hazard." But the outcome of a similar case suggests any damages may be minimal. more

Categories / Uncategorized

Subscribe to Closing Arguments

Sign up for new weekly newsletter Closing Arguments to get the latest about ongoing trials, major litigation and hot cases and rulings in courthouses around the U.S. and the world.

Loading...