High-School Student Asphyxiated in Millet

     SIDNEY, Neb. (CN) – An 18-year-old man was asphyxiated by millet one week before his high school graduation when Crossroads Cooperative Association’s grain removal auger “caused the grain to flow and pull him under,” his estate claims in Cheyenne County Court.



     Joseph Teague’s estate claims Crossroads criminally violated OSHA regulations, causing his death, and was fined for it.
     Teague’s estate is represented by R. Kevin O’Donnell of Ogalalla, Neb.

%d bloggers like this: