Monday, January 30, 2023 | Back issues
Courthouse News Service Courthouse News Service

Food Poisoning

Claiming there are dozens of other confirmed cases, two South Dakota residents say they were sickened with salmonella after eating chicken salad from a Fareway grocery store.

DES MOINES, Iowa – Claiming there are dozens of other confirmed cases, two South Dakota residents say they were sickened with salmonella after eating chicken salad from a Fareway grocery store.

Read the Top 8

Sign up for the Top 8, a roundup of the day's top stories delivered directly to your inbox Monday through Friday.

Loading
Loading...