Friday, January 27, 2023 | Back issues
Courthouse News Service Courthouse News Service

Food Allergies

The mother of an Indiana woman who died of anaphylactic shock after eating vegetarian egg rolls claims an Indianapolis restaurant made the egg rolls with shellfish, even after she said she was allergic.

INDIANAPOLIS – The mother of an Indiana woman who died of anaphylactic shock after eating vegetarian egg rolls claims an Indianapolis restaurant made the egg rolls with shellfish, even after she said she was allergic.

The plaintiffs are Penny Poston, as personal representative of the Estate of Keisha Griffie, deceased, and Daijour Griffie. The defendant is Huan Ying Inc. dba Foon Ying.

Read the Top 8

Sign up for the Top 8, a roundup of the day's top stories delivered directly to your inbox Monday through Friday.

Loading
Loading...