Saturday, May 27, 2023 | Back issues
Courthouse News Service Courthouse News Service

Fatal Gas Explosion

BIRMINGHAM, Ala. - A mother of four died and two family members were injured in a natural gas leak explosion at the Marks Village Apartments in Birmingham, Ala., the family says in a complaint against the Alabama Gas Corp. and the Birmingham Housing Authority, in Jefferson County Court.

Read the Top 8

Sign up for the Top 8, a roundup of the day's top stories delivered directly to your inbox Monday through Friday.