Updates to our Terms of Use

We are updating our Terms of Use. Please carefully review the updated Terms before proceeding to our website.

Sunday, May 26, 2024 | Back issues
Courthouse News Service Courthouse News Service

Fatal Fire Blamed On Space Heater & Cord

COLUMBUS, OHIO (CN) - A defective space heater and electrical cord started a home fire that killed four people, their parents and grandparents claim in Franklin County Court. They sued the Ho Wah Genting companies, of Singapore, Malaysia and Taiwan, and Wal-Mart.

Categories / Uncategorized

Subscribe to Closing Arguments

Sign up for new weekly newsletter Closing Arguments to get the latest about ongoing trials, major litigation and hot cases and rulings in courthouses around the U.S. and the world.

Loading...