Friday, September 30, 2022 | Back issues
Courthouse News Service Courthouse News Service

Exploding Adapter

An asthmatic woman claims in a federal complaint that the MagSafe Adapter for her MacBook shot a spark into her oxygen mask, setting her head on fire.

CHICAGO — An asthmatic woman claims in a federal complaint that the MagSafe Adapter for her MacBook shot a spark into her oxygen mask, setting her head on fire.

Read the Top 8

Sign up for the Top 8, a roundup of the day's top stories delivered directly to your inbox Monday through Friday.

Loading
Loading...