Friday, January 27, 2023 | Back issues
Courthouse News Service Courthouse News Service

Computer Disaster

A family claims a Hewlett-Packard laptop computer caught fire while it was turned off, igniting bedding and burning down their house, in Suffolk County Court.

BOSTON — A family claims a Hewlett-Packard laptop computer caught fire while it was turned off, igniting bedding and burning down their house, in Suffolk County Court.

Read the Top 8

Sign up for the Top 8, a roundup of the day's top stories delivered directly to your inbox Monday through Friday.

Loading
Loading...