Saturday, August 13, 2022 | Back issues
Courthouse News Service Courthouse News Service

Brain-eating amoeba

FORT WORTH, Texas — The parents of a 3-year-old Texas boy who died from a fatal infection caused by a brain-eating amoeba claim the city of Arlington did not properly test and treat the water at a city park splash pad.

Click here to read the complaint.  

Read the Top 8

Sign up for the Top 8, a roundup of the day's top stories delivered directly to your inbox Monday through Friday.

Loading
Loading...