Updates to our Terms of Use

We are updating our Terms of Use. Please carefully review the updated Terms before proceeding to our website.

Monday, July 15, 2024 | Back issues
Courthouse News Service Courthouse News Service

Brain-eating amoeba

FORT WORTH, Texas — The parents of a 3-year-old Texas boy who died from a fatal infection caused by a brain-eating amoeba claim the city of Arlington did not properly test and treat the water at a city park splash pad.

Click here to read the complaint.  

Categories / Briefs, Government, Health

Subscribe to Closing Arguments

Sign up for new weekly newsletter Closing Arguments to get the latest about ongoing trials, major litigation and hot cases and rulings in courthouses around the U.S. and the world.

Loading...