Baby Died From Meatball, Parents Say

     HOUSTON (CN) – Parents say their 17-month-old son died from choking on a SpaghettiO’s meatball because Campbell Soup Co. failed to warn them about the dangers of feeding it to children.

     “The evidence will show the defendants have product sales in the billions, yet refused to spend cents to warn consumers of the child choking risk associated with SpaghettiOs,” Angellia and Gary Dozier claim in Harris County Court.
     Marquez Dozier’s airway was obstructed by the meatball and he choked and lost consciousness, his parents say. They also sued the Grocers Supply Co. and Fiesta Mart. Represented by Kevin Kelley of Dallas, the Doziers seek punitive damages.

%d bloggers like this: