Thursday, August 18, 2022 | Back issues
Courthouse News Service Courthouse News Service

Ants Start a Fire

ANGLETON, Texas - CenterPoint Energy failed to maintain electric lines and boxes, and ants ate through them, causing a short that "destroyed most the of electrical appliances and equipment ... and started a fire inside the home," a married couple claims in Brazoria County Court.

Read the Top 8

Sign up for the Top 8, a roundup of the day's top stories delivered directly to your inbox Monday through Friday.

Loading
Loading...